vendredi 21 mars 2014

Play that Song ! !



Music is important to my life because it lifts up my soul and releases some pressures in my daily living. It also helps me express myself in ways that I can't with normal speech and builds my confidence. Music is fun and I chose it to be my way of expression, of living.
Therefore, I have chosen today to share with you one of my favourite music pieces, I would like to go back to what I have just said, maybe music is my best method of expression but I'll try so hard to make you feel what I feel  and see what I see in this lovely song.
It's a famous, well-known song all over the world that bombed the music industry, this Pharrell William's masterpiece charms you with its happy spell, without mentioning the fact that its joyful music takes you high up in the sky and really makes you feel as happy as the title, in addition this song hadn't only bombed music industry but  flew to reign o, the OSCAR nominations of the best film's song, and a lot more, its captivating rythm and cchearfull lyrics makes it my top 1 single in the worl, OOOH!! I forgot people are super crazy about it , it  has its special choreography and people from all the foreign spots of this universe are dansing on its beat with a large smile and an interior happiness, go on youtube and see, people are going crazy, Oh yes they add ( we are from a "city") and that's really cool and it encouragers other persons to represent their city and make it proud because dansing on HAPPY song isn't some ordinary funny thing at all you, have to reach your maximum bar of joy, so that your feet will start to move like Mick Jagger.

And you know what, the reason that made me write this article is 

BECAUSE I'M HAPPY


Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I’m happy




Feels great yeah I know, this song plants a Happiness chip in your body.





And here are some dansing covers:






REDONE


Nadir Khayat professionally known as RedOne,  is a Moroccan-Swedish producer, songwriter and music executive now based in the United States. 
being a producer and songwriter, he has worked with a lot of celebrities and  high profile recording artists, most notably :Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias, Mariah Carey, . His production carreer boasts many  international hits, which he produced and co-wrote. He has been nominated for six Grammy awards, winning two. Commonly, he produces pop, dance, , house genres. Therefore I can say and I’ll say it loud and clear, this man brings pride to Morocco and I’m HAPPY being a morrocan . I’m sure you know his hits.

1 commentaire:

  1. Crazy to think that this song is a hit over in Morocco as well! Do you have people who dislike the song, or does everyone like it? I know there's some people that I know who really dislike it, which somewhat confuses me because, as you mentioned, it's cheerful and uplifting. Do you have a favorite genre of music or do you just listen to whatever goes with your mood for the day? Music is extremely important to me as well, but because of this, I find it difficult to choose a favorite genre.

    RépondreSupprimer