lundi 13 janvier 2014

My favorite 3 books :)

  • My favorite 3 books


  • We’re supposed to choose 3 books  that we have read from childhood until now. So I’ve chosen to speak about the legendary kids story “Green eggs and ham” this  lovely story was my dearest friend when I was a child. I loved the story .It made me smile, laugh and sleep as well, it was my classical bed story. Well, This old-school  Dr. Seuss tale centers on the incredibly determined Sam I Am, who won't stop insisting that his friend try his favorite titular dish. Seuss' signature story is animated in his imaginative wordplay, where story rimes and life is a song, even if it’s a kids story it holds a valuable lesson of tolerance and open-mindedness. 
  • Well Dr.SEUSS has his own method to teach values. 





  • The second story I recommend is father goriot litteraly, a page-turner, a story of a rich man that scarified his wealth and health for his daughters, but in return , he lives a solitude in a border house , this decay ends at a horrible death in a roof of a miserable boarding house. This story teaches us how life can be so unfair and unexpected. It’s author is Honoré de Balzac, one of the best authors of the 19th century.








  • The third story is “the lightning thief” this breathtaking story is about a kid who is about to be kicked out of boarding school... again. And that's the least of his troubles. Lately, mythological monsters and the gods of the Olympus seem to be walking straight out of the pages of the kid’s mythology textbook and into his life. And worse, he's angered a few of them. Zeus' master lightning bolt has been stolen, and Percy is the first suspect, So Percy the kid and his friends have to find the ZEUS stolen property in 10 days, the quest is laborious and full of adventure, I adore this book. Rick Riordan has done a fantastic job,writing this masterpiece






These 3 books had an influence on my life, I gain a lot of experience, wisdom while reading them, these 3 books are my life companians.

19 commentaires:

  1. That is very fascinating that you have many of the same books over there as we do in america. I used to read "green eggs and ham" all the time when I was younger... dr. sues was a genius

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Green eggs and ham used to be my favorite book!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I really like your blog! I'm not much of a reader but when I was little I loved Green Eggs and Ham.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you !! It is really nice of you , Green eggs and ham was everyone's favorite book at childhood

      Supprimer
  4. I love Percy Jackson and the Lightning is a great book! It is also one of my favorites.. I wrote about it on my blog! Have you read the rest of the books yet?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. No,I'm afraid not I really loved the story but since the movies were coming out, I prefered watching them instead of reading,and I really enjoyed the movies

      Supprimer
  5. I've read The Lightning Thief and Green Eggs and Ham :) they're both pretty great books

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Green eggs and ham was the first book that i read when i was little! I find it so cool that you posted about it. I see you wrote about lightening Thief, i have never read the books but i heard they were really good. i have seen the movies though!(: i love them!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes they were, and I recommend you to read them, the book is really a page turner, You will absolutely love it

      Supprimer
  7. I love green eggs and ham, but i also really like the lightening thief!! How did you like the movie for Lightening thief?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I found the movie very captivating and brilliant but the book's still better !!

      Supprimer
  8. I love green eggs and ham i used to read it all the time when i was little(: I've never read the lightning thief but i watched the movie and i loved it.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Well you should read the book, if you found the movie interesting, you will probably adore the book !!

      Supprimer
  9. I love both greens eggs and ham and Percy Jackson! i haven't read the other book though. which one is your favorite out of all of them?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Well It is really hard to answer this question, those 3 books marked a certain period of my life. Green eggs and ham loved it when I was a child, Percy Jackson when I was 11 or 12 and now I love Father Goriot.
      But I still prefer Percy Jackson

      Supprimer