jeudi 19 décembre 2013

Me, All about Me







Hi guys, Here is a short presentation of a tipicular morrocan teenager called ISSAM .
Well I wasn't born in Tangier , I was born in Tetouan a city close to tangier (60KM from Tangier) I lived my whole life there untill I turned 13 then I moved to Tangier,I study in a french school Le Detroit and I m a sophomore, I'm not a straight A student neither than a F one, but I really work it out.
Well I'm a teen so It is obvious that I worship music I listen to a variety of music; My favorite artists are: Eminem,Florida,Pitbull Adam Levine,Stromae,Maitre Gims and Cheb KHaled.
 I love learning languages I speak currently five (Arabic-French-English,Spanish and German).I often spend time on websites learning languages my future goal is Chineese,  it's not difficult as it sounds.I think that languages open a lot of gates of knowledge and possibilities.
Even if Morroco is known by Traditional food I still enjoy Pizza and Pasta.I consider myself a funny guy even if I'm the only one laughing at my jokes,anyway .I'm a very moody person, my feelings and behaviour change frequently.Well There is another thing that I would like to share with you I want to finish my studies in a prestigious university in America such as HARVARD or STANFORD it was my dream since I was a little kid, to go and study in the best college of the world.
I really like this blog idea I find it so creative and efficient, it’s an exchange program but in a more creative way .It’s amazing how can a blog reduce a 2,303.65 miles trip OMG.
Well feel free to ASK!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire